- Frustrated that your thoughts and feelings too often limit what you accomplish or get the best of you?
- Ready to move beyond just medication and to-do lists in order to get on top of your (ADD*) ADHD?
- Ready to approach life’s challenges by bringing your best to the situation?
- Committed to creating stronger relationships with romantic partners, friends, and coworkers?
- Interested in learning from others who have also been there?
Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA has given more than 300 presentations and routinely earns excellent reviews for his ability to make complicated information understandable and useful. He is the author of three books: Understand Your Brain, Get More Done, More Attention, Less Deficit, and Integrative Treatment for Adult ADHD. His “More Attention, Less Deficit” podcast has more than 100 episodes and has had over two million downloads. He is a psychologist in private practice in West Chester, PA, a board member of CHADD National, and co-chair of the CHADD conference committee.
This course will teach you:
- How ADHD causes mental traps (but doesn’t have to)
- How to actively approach challenges while recognizing battles that aren’t worth fighting
- How to create mutually satisfying, productive, and respectful relationships
- About the 9 unproductive and unsatisfying mindsets that limit your life
- Black and white thinking
- Externalizing responsibility
- Willful disregard
- Acceptance of chaos
- Avoidance/protective pessimism
- Conflict avoidance
- Serious about really understanding how ADHD has affected their mindset
- Looking for strategies to shift their mindset that are based in sound psychological principles, not just nice words
- Committed to applying the principles of a stronger mindset on a daily basis to better handle life’s challenges